Like-New Freestanding ±4,500 SF Industrial Building - HWY 99 Access
18555 Foxwood Drive, Madera, California 93638
±4,500 SF metal freestanding Industrial building on ±1.04 acres total. Thrifty and expedient alternative to new construction by avoiding a 12-month construction time delay, land acquisition/fees, and high construction costs. This move-in ready deal offers direct HWY 99 exposure and has the possibility to further expand on additional land. Building features a small office, functional layout offering (4) side roll up doors that allows for good circulation of warehouse. separate meter, semi-pull thru access, fully fenced, fully paved concrete rear yard, existing lines in building and yard, full yard lighting, ample power, and florescent lighting throughout. Zoned Light Industrial in the County, hooked up to economical well water and septic service.
**Identical Adjacent Building Also Available @ 18555 Foxwood Drive, Madera**
This ±0.86 acre parcel consists of two, freestanding industrial buildings totaling ±15,500 SF. One building is ±10,000 SF and includes thirteen (13) ground level doors with 16' clear height, six (6) pull through truck bays, 600 amps, 3 phase power and has fire sprinklers throughout. The second building is ±5,000 SF and consists of five (5) ground level loading doors, clear span building, small office and parts room.
Strategically located at the interchange of CA State Highway 99 & Avenue 18 1/2 in Madera, CA. Location is an intersection north of the most recent growth point of town, surrounded by future housing tracts and commercial developments. Easy north/south Hwy 99 access & will benefit from this large, expanding commercial market. Located on the NEC of Avenue 18 1/2 and CA-99. in Madera, California.
Madera, California is located in Madera County and anchored by the heavily traveled State Highway 99. It is a growing city between Fresno and Merced of the Central San Juaquin Valley covering 2,137 square miles. It is ideally part of the Fresno-Madera Metropolitan Area with a 13,964 square mile trade area including Madera, Chowchilla, Ahwahnee, Bass Lake, Bonadelle Ranchos-Madera Ranchos, Coarsegold, Fairmead La Vina, Madera Acres, Nipinnawasee, Oakhurst, Parksdale, Parkwood, Rolling Hills, Yosemite Lakes & more.
- Quality Metal Freestanding Building + Yard
- Prime Alternative To New Construction
- Ready For Immediate Occupancy
- Hard to find, Light Industrial Zoning in County
- Economical Utility Services & Large Fully Fenced Paved Yard Area
- ±4500 SF Freestanding Building w/ Flexible Zoning
- ±1.04 Acres: Fully Fenced Paved Yard Area
- Excellent Access To All Major Freeways
- 4 Ground Level Doors w/ 16' Clear Height
- 240/120 Volt, 3-Phase 4-Wire 200 Amp Electric Service
- Clear-Span Warehouse w/ Insulated Office & Restroom
- **Identical Adjacent Building Also Available @ 18555 Foxwood Drive, Madera**
- Two Freestanding Buildings Totaling ±15,500 SF
- Located on ±0.86 Acres
- Building 1 - ±10,000 SF
- Building 2 - ±5,000 SF
- 13 Ground Level Doors W/16' Clear Height
- 6 Pull Through Truck Bays
- 600 AMPS, 3 Phase Power, Fire Sprinklers
- Clear Span Building
- Small Office + Parts Room
8/13/2019 8:08:12 PM
8/13/2019 8:08:12 PM