Retail•Street Retail•For Lease
Plaza Rio Retail Center
1511 Goff Blvd SW, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87105
The Plaza Rio Retail Center is a Smith's Price Rite grocery anchored center located at a vital intersection in the South Valley. This center features Dollar Tree and Domino's as existing co-tenants and is looking for a replacement for Cricket Wireless as well as room to add another inline shop space and a retail pad out front. The pad can accommodate a 3,000 SF user and drive-thru is an option. Ownership is open to build-to-suit for $25 PSF in vanilla shell condition or ground lease for $70,000 annually. Come join this national lineup of tenants in the charming South Valley.
The property is located north of the intersection of Goff and Arenal in the South Valley. With the majority of frontage on Goff, the Plaza Rio Retail Center sits among few commercial offerings in this underserved market. Plaza Rio is surrounded by rooftops, schools, community centers and agricultural farms that all draw from this grocery anchored center.
- Grocery Shadow Anchored by Smith's Price Rite
- Join Existing National tenants Dollar Tree & Domino's
- Goff Blvd Frontage with 22,300 Cars per Day
- Pad Site Available Build-to-Suit or Ground Lease
- Great Existing Affordable Retail Opportunity in Underserved South Valley Submarket
8/9/2019 8:37:05 PM
8/13/2019 6:33:06 PM