The property is a developed business park, which already has day care, bank, retail, and self storage uses. With ready access to the major employers in Northern Colorado, and to the highway system of Northern Colorado, the lots are ideal for regional and local businesses to purchase and develop.
Windsor commons is on the east side of Windsor, CO, with a population of approximately 17,000 residents. Major employers are within a few miles radius of the property, including Kodak, Universal Forest Products, Packaging Corp of America, Owens-Illinois Glass Factory, and Metal Container Corporation (cans for Anheuser Busch). Within one half hours drive-time, a population of over 400,000, and over 160,000 households resides. Windsor sits in the center of Northern Colorado's major cities, Greeley, Fort Collins, and Loveland.
- Individually priced below market @ $4.35-$4.75 psf
- Permit-ready lots, a multitude of approved uses
- Easy access to northern Colorado highway system
- Join a bank, retail center, day care, mini-storage and New School
- Historic low vacancy in Windsor Industrial
- 1.6M pop within 1 hour drive time
8/8/2019 7:26:09 PM
12/10/2019 6:29:53 PM