114.5 acres (raw and undeveloped) available in Alachua, Fl on HWY 441. Excellent location in a fast-growing area of Alachua and next door to Progress Park (biotechnology). Great opportunity for a developer. Residential, Multifamily, Industrial, Medical, Retail Center, or a multi-use property.
The largest industries in Alachua are Healthcare & Social Assistance, Educational Services, and Retail Trade.
Located on US HWY 441, in a growing retail and medical area. 2.8 miles from downtown Alachua, 4 miles to I75 and approx 10 miles
- Excellent development opportunity
- Great location on HWY 441
- 1,400 +/- sq feet of frontage on HWY 441
- 4.0+/- miles from I75 Interchange
- Potential uses include Retail, Industrial, Multifamily, Single-Family or Mixed Use with approved zoning
- The University of Florida is located in Alachua County - enrollment 2016 52,286 and is approximately 12 miles from the site
- Santa Fe College is located in Alachua County with an enrollment of about 22,000 and has a biotech campus in Alachua
- Alachua County is experiencing significant growth and has one of the lowest unemployment rates in the State of Florida
8/6/2019 9:01:44 PM
8/20/2019 12:59:51 PM