This mixed use development opportunity hits the market as the Town of Ayer and immediate adjacent communities including The Devens Commerce Center, a thriving business-ready community, partake in a 15 year growth and reinvention all located in picturesque land of Central Massachusetts. The property is well suited for a high density residential development for 200 plus units and potentially commercial at the front of the parcel . Please Contact Duncan Chapman for more information at: Phone: 978-621-1290 / E-Mail: Duncan@kw.com
The site is located on MA Rte 2 and Fitchburg Rd Ayer MA, which is less than a mile to downtown Ayer, the Devens Commerce Center and the Ayer Train Station. It abuts 51.25 acres of state land under the control of the MA Fish & Wildlife, and is close to the Nashua River Rail Trail.
- Site is less than a mile to downtown Ayer & the Train Station to Boston, in picturesque land of Central Massachusetts
- Utilities:Town 8 inch Water Line, National Grid Three Phase Power Lines, Town 24 inch Sewer Main, National Grid Natural Gas
- Regional School system ensures moderate single rate tax structure
- No known hazardous materials as of June of 1990 report.
- Nashoba Regional Hospital Groton Rd, Ayer
- Indian Music Conservatory, Groton MA
- Recreational Open Spaces include: Devens Mirror Lake, Ayer's Sandy Pond, Mount Wachusett hiking and ski area, Oxbow Federal Fish & Wildlife Area and two top state rated golf courses: Shaker Hills in Harvard and Red Tail at Devens.
8/1/2019 12:00:00 AM
8/21/2019 5:36:31 PM