Retail•Retail Pad•For Sale or Lease
3-5 Park St
3-5 Park St, Ayer, Massachusetts 01432
Ayer recently changed zoning to bring Main St. zoning to this section of Park St. allowing a 28,000 sf mixed use building. Rail Development or a mix use property that can leverage the rail trail and commuter train users. With a property this size, the finished property value could be over $3M. This would make the land worth $300k-400k easily..
Ayer’s Economic Development and Planning have a vision of a down town that attracts and holds people by bringing in developers that will create mixed use properties (Retail, Office & Residential) that utilize/compliment the commuter train, Nashua River Rail Trail and all of the great restaurants on Main Street.
Site has had oil tank removed and cleaned environmentally!!! Ready for your project!
Some of Ayer’s Planned Projects:
• Two Story or Three Story Buildings permitted.
• NO Setbacks OR On-Site Parking requirements, making lots 100% buildable.
• Construction started for the Commuter/Nashua River Rail Trail Parking Garage.
• Add Outdoor Park & Seating next to Commuter Train Station.
• Create space for Pop Up Markets.
• Main St. zoning/development down Park St..
This creates huge opportunities on these small down town lots.
Join Ayer’s Revitalization!!! See Ayer’s Website for more details: https://www.ayer.ma.us/edc/pages/downtown-ayer-0
Great Location at the beginning of the Nashoba Rail Trail. This .16 acre retail lot is a Great location for Bicycle shop, Ice Cream or another business that can leverage the rail trail users.
Land lease, building may need to be taken down. You could build 100% of lot with a 2 or 3 story building. Abutting lots may be available for larger projects. Traffic Count; 13,462 2w (2016) Park St.
This 0.16 acre site is an excellent location between the Commuter Train Station, Station Parking and the Nashoba Rail Trail!!!
Ayer recently changed zoning to bring Main St. zoning to this section of Park St. allowing a 28,000 sf mixed use building. Rail Development or a mix use property that can leverage the rail trail and commuter train users.
The current building should be taken down and abutting lots may be available for larger projects. Traffic Count; 13,462 2w (2016) Park St.
- Located between the Commuter Train Station, Parking and the Nashua Rail Trail
- Clean environmentally & Ready for your project!
- Build a 28,000 sf mix use property
- Build 100% of Lot
- Updated Zoning Allowing a much larger property
- Traffic Count: 13,462 2w
8/1/2019 12:00:00 AM
8/8/2019 5:33:44 PM