Abington Mixed-Use Portfolio
1334 - 1360 Easton Road, Abington, Pennsylvania 19001
Unique & rare opportunity to purchase six contiguous mixed-use parcels totaling +/- 1.68 acres in Abington Township. With approximately 380 feet of frontage on Easton Road, the site is ideally positioned between Willow Grove Park Mall and the Roslyn train station. This attractive assemblage of parcels offers a purchaser the ability to acquire seven well-maintained mixed-use buildings with incredible value-add potential. This 21-unit opportunity presents solid in-place cashflow with all tenants on short-term leases, allowing an investor the rare flexibility to employ a cosmetic value-add renovation program or fully redevelop the site. With highly attractive zoning and township support already in-place, the site could be developed into freestanding retail pads, multifamily, or a variety of other commercial uses.
Located in the Roslyn section of Abington Township, the site sits along Easton Road, less than 1/2 mile from the Roslyn train station and 1 mile to Willow Grove Park Mall.
- Located at a fully signalized intersection
- Over 380 feet of frontage along Easton Road
- Close proximity to Roslyn train station & Willow Grove Park Mall
- Excellent in-place cashflow
- Favorable zoning
- Multiple value-add opportunities
- Local and political support for redevelopment
- Rare assemblage of contiguous parcels
7/11/2019 12:11:52 PM
7/17/2019 9:38:17 PM