74 Acres approximately of wooded land
West side of County Road 13 A approximately 1.1 miles south of CR 208. The west boundary is ia 400-acre State owned preservation area; East boundary is County Road 13 A; South boundary is owned by Weyerhauser its current use is a timber tract potentially converting to a mitigation bank; North boundary is boardered by Ashton Oaks Planned Rural Development. Ashton Oaks is a 28-lot equestrian community.
- 73.72 Acres of residential or agricultural land
- Wetland acreage is to be determined. Our estimate is 16.6 Acres of wetlands and isolated uplands at the west end of the property.
- Future Land Use is Rural Sylvicultural
- zoned PRD (expired)
- 6.5 miles to the Interchange between Interstate 95 and State Road 16
- 6.1 miles to shopping at Murabella Crossing
7/10/2019 10:45:35 PM
11/10/2019 8:49:19 PM