Ruby Tuesday - Bowie, MD
16451 Excalibur Road, Bowie, Maryland 20716
For Sale: Accepting Offers
Former 5,400-sf Restaurant
• Excellent location just off Route 301
• Strong traffic volume (64,102 VPD)
• Good area population growth (3.37% - 1 mi radius)
• Desirable area with strong demographics
• All FF&E included
• Directly south of a large retail strip with tenants that include: Applebee's, Big Lots, Bob Evans, Chik-fil-A, Lowe's Home Improvement, PetSmart, Target
• Direct surrounding tenants include: America's Best Wings, Giant Food, NASA Federal Credit Union, PNC Bank, Wal-Mart
Offers must be delivered to the offices of Hilco Real Estate. Interested buyers may submit their bids via mail to the following address: Hilco Real Estate, 5 Revere Drive, Suite 320, Northbrook, IL 60062, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In 2014 CNN Money ranked Bowie 28th on its Best Places to Live in America list. With a population of 54,727, according to the 2010 U.S. Census, Bowie is a city in Prince George’s County, Maryland and has grown from a small railroad stop to the largest municipality in Prince George’s County, and the fifth most populous city and third largest city by area in the state.
Bowie owes its existence to the railway, and its history is on display at the Huntington Railroad Museum. The town also offers 72 ball fields, 3 community centers, an ice arena at Allen Pond Park, the Bowie Town Center, the 800-seat Bowie Center for the Performing Arts, a 150-seat theatrical playhouse, a golf course and 3 museums.
Bowie is located 18 miles northeast of downtown Washington D.C., roughly equidistant between D.C. and Annapolis to the east. In short, Bowie is a wonderful place to work, live and play!
Hilco Real Estate, LLC in cooperation with Fernando Palacios, VA Broker Lic. #0225069387.
7/10/2019 6:04:49 PM
7/16/2019 8:26:44 PM