Restaurant in Harlem, GA
179 N LOUISVILLE ST, Harlem, Georgia 30814
Gorgeous historic building in the heart of Harlem that is under historical preservation and a grant to restore is a possibility. Great investor property with tenant in place- Monte Olivo's Italian and Mexican restaurant- $2,000 rent monthly. Harlem is a very hot market because of the over abundance of people spilling over from Grovetown due to the Federal Cyber Security Hub relocating to near by Fort Gordon. Get ahead of the curve and buy in Harlem now!
This quaint little restaurant is tucked away in beautiful Harlem, GA. Louisville Street is one of the side streets that branch off E Milledgeville road which is the main street in Harlem.
Take I-20 W to exit 183, Appling Harlem Road, turn left onto Appling Harlem Road toward Harlem. At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Appling Harlem Road. The destination is 4.6 miles down on the left.
- Gorgeous historic building in the heart of Harlem
- Property is under historical preservation and a grant to restore is a possibility
- HVAC units have recently been replaced and both are under current service contracts
- Plumbing was updated in 2018
- New Roof
- Upstairs is currently storage; but has potential to be turned into office, retail, or residential with a separate entrance from the street.
7/8/2019 4:06:44 PM
11/6/2019 5:13:29 PM