Special Purpose•Other•For Sale
13955 188th Place North, Jupiter, Florida 33478
Owner financing available with 30% down or may consider exchange for local rental properties or out of state residence plus cash. ALL OFFERS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY PREAPPROVAL OR PROOF OF FUNDS. BROKER INFORMATION DEEMED RELIABLE AND SUBJECT TO ERRORS OMISSIONS AND CHANGES WITHOUT NOTICE. ALL MEASUREMENTS APPROXIMATE. COMMISSION PAID WHEN CLEAR TITLE PASSES AND FUNDS ARE TRANSFERRED.
Located West of I95 and Indiantown Road Jupiter Farms is known for larger lots. Many lots are an acre of more. Jupiter Farms has some of the finest estate lots (5 acres and more) in all of Palm Beach County.
If you are looking to be in a beautiful area and have privacy, parks, equestrian trails, no pet restrictions, no zero lot lines, and be close to I95 and the Turnpike then this is the place to be. This property is ideal for a Corporate Compound, Family Complex, Spiritual Retreat away from it all while maintaining proximity to all the culture, shopping, dining and entertainment Palm Beach North has to offer.
- Front Exposure North, Back Exposure South
- Quality built in 2002
- Total sq ft 5300, 4160 a/c
- 4 bed, 4.5 baths
- 6.40 acres, Lot Size: 715 x 673 x 110 x 909
- Backs into Martin County Preserve
- 2-acre private stocked lake, tilapia, catfish, bass, and turtles
- 1 ½ mile walking/cart path with seating areas
- Electric car charging station
- 2 fire pit areas
- 2 laundry rooms
- Separate storage/office building with electric and outdoor bamboo shower with hot and cold water
- Cedar/redwood log construction
- Impact windows
- Original roof concrete tile
- 2 a/c’s zoned, age: 2015
- Septic system, last service 7 years ago
- Water heater 2016
- Surround sound
- Central vacuum
- 500-gallon propane tank
- Water system upgraded 1 ½ years ago, hydroperoxide water treatment
- Fruit trees
- Wrought iron staircase to the wide second-floor landing
- Paver walkways
- Paved driveway and parking areas
- 2 custom wood gates and custom rustic sunburst design designed by the current owner.
- Wildlife sightings include deer, turkey, ducks, owls, and bird watching
- Wrap around screened porch has hand carved porch doors, slate floor, ceiling fans, sconces, surround sound, built in grill, footlights
- Entry foyer has a moss accent wall, slate floors
- Great room measures 40 x 20, has custom antler chandelier, 2 fans, soaring vaulted ceilings, 4 sets of French doors to the wraparound porch, wood burning fireplace with custom stone fireplace surround and heart, stone chimney, built-in with shelving, glass display doors, library ladder
- Kitchen measures 34 x 16, has recessed lighting, slate floor, custom Canadian fir cabinetry, granite counters, full granite backsplash, center island with vegetable sink, Viking Professional gas stove with 6 burners, griddle, and double oven with matching hood, monogram GE standing freezer with cabinet front, GE standing refrigerator with cabinet front, Maytag dishwasher, 3 walk-in pantries, swinging door and large pass thru with privacy doors to casual dining area, home planning center with desk, mail sorter, and storage cabinets
- First-floor family or hearth room is currently used as a casual dining area measures 27.6 x 10.5 with slate floors, 2 sets of French doors to the wrap around porch, breakfast bar (mirror doesn’t convey)
- First-floor laundry area has a top load washer/dryer, utility sink. Second-floor laundry has stackable washer/dryer, utility sink, and storage
- Full cabana bath is located off the kitchen and has access to the first-floor laundry. Walk in shower, slate floors, custom log vanity, hand painted vanity bowl, slate counters, custom log mirror, and door to outside
- The first-floor powder room is located off the great room. It has slate floors, custom log vanity, custom mirror, and raised stone bowl
- First-floor bedroom measures 19.5 x 19, is located off the great room with reach in closet, ceiling fan, recessed lighting, French doors to a private patio, slate floors
- Second-floor master suite measures 16 x 14, has south views, wood floors, ceiling fan, vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet with built-ins, attached bath with glass enclosed shower, custom tile work, linen closet, extra large vanity, hand painted bowl
- Second floor guest suite 1 measurement is 30 x 16, overlooks the lake with north views, wood floors, vaulted ceilings, 2 ceiling fans, oversized walk-in closet with built-ins, attached bath with large shower, single vanity, linen closet, custom tile vanity, hand-painted bowl.
- Second floor guest suite 2 measures 19.5 x 13.5, has north and east views, wood floors, walk-in closet with built-ins, attached bath with custom tiled shower, single vanity, and hand-painted bowl.
7/3/2019 8:25:03 PM
7/9/2019 5:51:01 PM