Westar is a desirable location for commercial development, home to corporate headquarters and businesses in the health care, technology and financial services sectors and approximately 7,000 jobs.
Westar is situated in Delaware County, the fastest growing county in the state. This area is ideally suited for commerce, conveniently located within a 30-minute drive to every major metropolitan area in the Columbus Region, with two convenient access points to the Westerville community, including Polaris Parkway and Cleveland Avenue.
The Medical Mile, along Cleveland Avenue between OhioHealth in the north and Mount Carmel St. Ann’s in the south, is an economic driver as well as a unique community asset. The opening of St. Ann’s Hospital in 1984 provided the catalyst for what would become one of the largest suburban medical districts in central Ohio. Today, three hospital systems operate within the district, employing more than 4,500 in nearly 800,000 square feet of buildings with direct access from I-270 and Polaris Parkway. Along with dozens of other medical offices, including urgent care services, these facilities prove that health care is community-oriented in Westerville.
Westar is situated in Delaware County, one of the wealthiest, and the fastest growing county in the state. It is home to corporate headquarters and businesses in the health care, technology and financial services sectors and approximately 7,000 jobs.
- Sites starting at 1.5 acres
- New Marriott Renaissance hotel (224 rooms) with 20,000 SF Conference Center
- Prime retail outlot sites available for sale (1.5+ acres)
- Office development incentives available
- Immediate access to the Interstate system via Polaris Parkway to Interstate 71 (1.2 miles) and via Cleveland Ave to Interstate 270
- 135,000+ Interstate travelers daily
- 25,000+ Business area employees
- 33,000 Daily Traffic Count on Polaris Pkwy at Cleveland Ave
7/1/2019 7:20:42 PM
7/1/2019 7:20:42 PM