Residential Development Land ±77.6 Acres Formerly Polvadero Country Club
41605 Sutter Avenue, Coalinga, California 93210
±77.6 ( ±3,380,256 SF) of prime residential development land located in the county west of the City of Coaling, California off the southeast corner of W Jayne and Sutter Avenues. The property is level, and has already had some development work done on the property several years ago. All utilities are located at the site as this was previously the Polvadero Country Club/Golf Course. Flexible, supportive, sensible, and developer-friendly City who is open to a wide range of uses. Excellent location with a flexible site layout. Excellent access, roads have adequate capacity. While the land is a blank and clean canvas for flexible concepts, studies have shown ample room for 388+ SFR homes with lot sizes of 5,000 - 10,000 SF (50' or wider). Given the demand for larger lots in the area, the site was also previously approved for large half-acre homes to be developed surrounded by a 9-hole 1,266 yard 27-par coarse designed to offer 59 golf frontage lots, 39 standard lots, 8 pond/park lots - 106 premium lots total.
Also includes a modular home on the property producing $15,600/year in rent by a farming company who has been there for years (pays 1 year in advance).
This parcel is located on the "growing west side" between CA-33 and HWY 5 on the west side of Sutter Avenue just south of North Jayne Avenue in Coalinga, California. Attracting high income employers include the Coalinga State Hospital in addition to the California Pleasant Valley State Prison (PVSP).
- ±77.6 Acres (±3,380,256 SF) of Vacant Land Zoned Residential
- Regional Gov Employers just minutes away
- Situated Near Growing "Private" Side Of Town
- Near Major Corridors servicing College, Airport, Downtown, & Schools
- Golf Coarse, Multi-Family, and/or Single Family Residential Lots
- Great Access & Exposure In High Traffic Developing Area
- Strong Number of High Income Jobs Nearby
- Growth Area of Coalinga - New Schools/Residential Projects Recently Built/Planned
- Convenient Access to US Freeway 99
- 3,325' of Sutter Ave Frontage & 1,016' Deep
- Free And Clear Parcel Ready For Developers Concept
6/14/2019 5:59:34 PM
9/4/2019 11:13:33 PM