SVN Blackstream is pleased to present this ±4.58 AC site for purchase with multiple access points and optimal visibility to Tiger Boulevard (±21,400 VPD) and Old Greenville Highway (±18,800 VPD). The site is located just ±1.4 miles from Clemson University, with 24,000+ undergrad and grad students. Clemson is an incredible market for residential and retail development. While only ±17,000 residents call Clemson home year-round, the increase in student activity from August through May, has helped fuel large commercial developments. Most recently, an $80 million, ±5 AC development has been proposed for a Lake Hartwell village that would consist of ±322 residential units ranging from studios to five-bedroom apartments, ±14,000 square feet of restaurant space, ±8,000 square feet of retail, a six-story parking garage and a boardwalk along the lake.
SVN Blackstream is pleased to present this 4.58 AC site for purchase, with multiple access points and optimal visibility to Tiger Boulevard (21,400 VPD) and Old Greenville Highway (18,800 VPD). The site is located just 1.4 miles from Clemson University, with 20,000+ undergrad and grad students August-May.
- Prime visibility to Tiger Boulevard and Old Greenville Highway
- Only ±1.4 miles from Clemson University
- Proximity to area lakes and shopping centeres
- Also within proximity to Southern Wesleyan University
- Strong average HH income and demographics report
- Could be a great site for small hotel development or office park
- Will need to compensate for portion of parcel that sits in a flood zone (see attached photo)
6/11/2019 5:41:47 PM
8/28/2019 8:02:19 PM