10 Home SFR Investment Portfolio Phoenix AZ
10 Home SFR Investment Portfolio Phoenix AZ, Phoenix, Arizona 85041
Go to www.SFRhub.com and search for portfolio 100362 for additional information!
This 10 Home SFR Investment Portfolio is one of the cleanest investment portfolios on the market and is located in the greater Phoenix Arizona metropolitan area. Excellent opportunity for a buyer to take advantage of Phoenix’s growing rental market, which had a +7% Rental Growth Rate in 2018 and all signs point to continued growth in 2019. Phoenix is one of the hottest areas in the country with homes priced under $250,000 selling within days on market. The average price per home in this portfolio is $194,850. All of the homes were built in the early 2000s, are in excellent condition and some additional strategic investment could drive rents and yields even higher. Current owner has done a tremendous job of leasing to quality tenants, keeping costs down, and providing clean & quality homes for his residents. These homes reside in South Phoenix, providing close access to major arterial streets, freeways (I-10, 51, 101, & 202), and the Valley at large. This 10 Home SFR Investment Portfolio offers 100% occupied cash flowing portfolio in a thriving market that will continue to see steady rent growth as interest rates have risen, supply is diminishing, cost of ownership is outpacing demand, job growth is near 3%, and population growth nearing 200 people per day immigrating to the metro area all point to Phoenix being a strong rental growth environment.
The average vintage of homes within the portfolio is 2004. All properties throughout the portfolio are predominantly 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2 to 3 baths and a mix of 1 & 2 level homes averaging 1418/SF. Rents throughout the portfolio are strong, averaging $1205 per month, but with the value add mentioned above and natural market rent growth in 2019, these rents should see significant growth as Phoenix continues to lead the country in rent, value, & economic growth.
Also known as the Valley of the Sun, Phoenix averages approximately 300 days of sunshine and is famous for its location within the sunniest region in the world. As of 2014, the cities top five industries were: Real Estate ($35.5B), Finance and Insurance ($18.8B), Manufacturing ($18.2B), Retail Trade ($16.6B), and Health Care ($16.6B). Since 2014, the Phoenix Market as seen a significant increase in both Biotech and large technology-based companies setting up shop here given the rising costs and lack of affordability in the traditional tech hubs on the west coast.
Arizona, also known as the Grand Canyon State, is the sixth largest and the 14th most populous of the 50 states. Arizona has been experiencing growth since 2010 with 7 million residents as of 2017, indicating a 9.8% population growth according to the United States Census. The composition of the state’s economy is moderately diverse; although health care, transportation, and government remain the largest sectors.
Arizona is home to many Fortune 500 & 100 companies such as Avnet Inc, Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc., PetSmart, and Republic Services Inc to name a few. According to the Eller College of Management in the University of Arizona, the latest 30-year outlook suggests that the state will continue to outpace the nation regarding jobs, population, and real income growth.
Phoenix is the capital and most populous city in Arizona with a population of 1,626,078 people (as of 2017), making it the fifth most populous city in the country. Phoenix has experienced a recent growth rate of 9.4% from the 2010 census and is continuing to rise.
- Go to www.SFRhub.com and search for portfolio 100362 for additional information!
- Value Add Opportunity in strong rent growth environment
- Clean & Quality homes show pride of ownership, provide minimal R&M and more importantly attract responsible long term residents. Some additional strategic investment could further drive rents & yields even higher.
- SFR Investment Portfolio offers 100% occupied cash flowing portfolio with quality locations & quality tenants
- Phoenix saw over a 7% home price and rental rate appreciation in 2018
- Over 200 people per day moving to Metro area, with 3% job growth in Valley
- Average vintage of 2004 over the 10 homes and majority have fully remodeled, offering low maintenance & nearly turn key portfolio
- Top five industries: Real Estate ($35.5B), Finance and Insurance ($18.8B), Manufacturing ($18.2B), Retail Trade ($16.6B), and Health Care ($16.6B)
- Growing tech sector, Phoenix ranks in top 15 tech cities in 2018
- All homes located near major arterial streets & freeways (I-10, 51, 101, 202,), offering residents quick access to growing job market and Valley at large
6/7/2019 7:06:24 PM
6/7/2019 8:39:48 PM