Retail•Neighborhood Center•For Sale
Cedar Square Shopping Center
15521 US Hwy 160, Forsyth, Missouri 65653
This nearly empty center is located in the heart of Forsyth, MO. The county seat of Taney County and next door bedroom community to nationally know vacation destination, Branson, MO., just 15 minutes to the NE. The property is run down and needs total redeveloped. The city is anxious for the property to be improved and begin generating tax income and could possible assist a qualified developer with CID and or TIF financing options.
The individual rental units in the subject property have street address which range from 15439 to 15579 US Highway 160 and 125 Coy Boulevard, Forsyth, Missouri, but the subject property is known locally as being at the northeast corner of US 160 and Coy Boulevard, a distinctive intersection in Forsyth. The subject property is informally referred to and has signage identifying itself as The Cedar Square Shopping Center.
There is also an exception out of the middle of the site of a square area measuring 93.37 feet north and south wide by 99.65 feet east and west deep. This excepted area of 9,304 square feet supports the Taney County Health Department Office Building which is constructed as a zero lot line structure at the north end of the main shopping center building of the subject.
The subject property consists of a 245,240 square foot lot located at the northeast corner of US Highway 160 and Coy Boulevard in northern Forsyth, Missouri improved with three buildings:
• A 46,060 square foot retail strip shopping center that is generally vacant at this time.
• A 3,929 square foot retail or office building in the northwest corner on an outlot, and an old convenience store location with a
380 square foot office adjacent to a canopy structure in the intersection outlot.
These buildings total about 50,368 square feet in gross building area, and there is one zero lot line building at the north end of the complex which is excepted out of title to the property and not included in ownership, though its presence imposes certain duties on the ownership of the subject.
- Excellent Location In The Country Seat of Taney County....next door to Branson, MO.
- Requires Total Rehabilitation
- Shortage of Office and Retail Opportunities
- Growth Oriented Community Anxious For This Property To Be Improved and Generating Tax Income to the Community
- Possible CID and or TIF Funding Available For the Right Developer and Right Project
6/7/2019 12:00:00 AM
9/4/2019 9:24:07 PM