5940 Cantaloupe Avenue, Van Nuys, California 91401
We are pleased to present this Van Nuys duplex located just minutes from public transportation and local shopping. Great investor opportunity to live in the Van Nuys area while receiving income for the other unit. The front home consist of 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms totaling close to 1200 sqft. Property has had some renovations and upgrades but still has room for some TLC to bring this duplex back to life. The rear unit consist of 1 bedroom 1 bathroom unit that was renovated 2 years ago. Some updates included countertops, flooring, and painting. The property has security cameras along with sprinkler systems for the front and back units on timers. With a large lot both tenant and owners will have plenty of space and privacy with the fenced back yards. The property has also had some major updates to the electrical systems along with HVAC unit replacements.
Ideally located in the heart of the San Fernando Valley, Van Nuys is home to one of the most dense and diverse populations in the region. With the Van Nuys Airport just a few miles west of the property and the ease of access to the 101 and 405 Freeways, Van Nuys is one of the most traveled areas in greater Los Angeles.
Van Nuys is one of the fastest growing cities in Los Angeles with a projected population growth of over 4% by 2022. Boasting a population more than 110,000 it is already one of the densest cities in Los Angeles County and home to a large range of employers. Bordering other large cities such as Sherman Oaks, North Hollywood, and Reseda it provides for a wide customer draw.
- Investor Opportunity To Live In The Van Nuys Area While Receiving Income For The Other Unit
- Located Just Minutes From Public Transportation And Local Shopping
- Some Updates Included Countertops, Flooring, And Painting
- Major Updates To The Electrical Systems Along With HVAC Unit Replacements.
- With A Large Lot Both Tenant And Owners Will Have Plenty Of Space And Privacy With The Fenced Back Yards.
- Community of Van Nuys is Experiencing a Development Renaissance
6/6/2019 11:46:23 PM
6/6/2019 11:46:23 PM