±2.08 Acres (90,604 SF) Highway Commercial Development located just west of HWY 99. Highly visible location w/ easy highway on and off ramps. The Sierra Street exit offers many existing and planned developments, which include restaurants, retail, office and industrial.
Sierra Street is a full interchange Highway 99 overpass, a natural resting spot for travelers and commuters to and from some of the
California destinations such as Yosemite National Park, San Francisco, Sacramento, Santa Cruz, Monterey, Pismo Beach, Santa Barbara & Los Angeles. Excellent big-box site, fast food, fuel station, hotel, super market shopping center, lodging, restaurant, freeway-oriented hotel, or Vehicle Sales.
Strategically located off the interchange of CA State Highway 99 and the Sierra Street exit in Kingsburg, CA. Location is 1 mile east of the most recent growth point of town, surrounded by future housing tracts and commercial developments. Easy recently upgraded brand new north/south Hwy 99 access & will benefit from this large, expanding commercial market. Parcel is located west of HWY 99 in the culd-a-sac of Lungren Court just off of Ventura Court.
- ±2.08 Acres of Commercial Land
- Prime Land W/Nearby Sierra Street Access
- Easy Access to HWY 99 On/Off Ramps
- Optimal Visibility w/ 163,878 Cars Per Day
- Unmatched Level of Consumer Traffic and High Volume Exposure
- Situated Near Many Existing & Planned Developments
- North & South Bound Traffic Generators Near Highway 99
- Ideal for Hotel, Mini Storage, Commercial, & More!
6/5/2019 1:57:21 PM
6/18/2019 8:17:59 PM