SVN Alliance is pleased to offer these five pad-ready commercial development outparcels in Debary, FL. The outparcels are ready for immediate development and come with usable zoning (PUD), existing storm water systems and driveway curb cuts. They are located at the SEC of the lighted intersection of Saxon Blvd & US 17-92 (N Charles Richard Beall Blvd) in Debary, just across the street from Orange City.
The pad ready development sites can be acquired in bulk or individually. The outparcels are ideally sized from 1.2 to 1.6 acres and have potential for gas/C-store, retail, medical or office. The existing PUD allows most commercial uses and is developer friendly. Seller has flexibility and can work with developers/tenants in order to secure full entitlements. Contact SVN Alliance for further information.
Located on the SEC of Saxon Blvd and N Charles Richard Beall Blvd (US 17-92)
- Five pad-ready commercial development outparcels
- Zoning, storm water and driveway curb cuts already existing
- Located at lighted intersection of Saxon Blvd & US 17-92
- AADT--US 17-92 32,000 cars, Saxon Blvd 18,000 cars
- Storm water system already in place
- Access driveways already constructed
6/4/2019 6:37:11 PM
9/9/2019 8:14:44 PM