Offered for sale is a 23+/- acre commercial development site at 1320 N US Hwy 1 in Ormond Beach, FL. The site is zoned I-1 (Light Industrial) and offers 1,400 feet of frontage on US 1. It is bounded to the west by the Florida East Coast Railroad and a rail spur is possible. Adjacent to the property is SR Perrott's new 100,000+ distribution center and corporate headquarters building.
1320 N US Hwy 1 is located less than two miles south of I-95 (exit 273) and just minutes to the beach. Exit 273 is the northern most gateway to the Daytona Beach area. All utilities are already stubbed to site and the city is supportive of development here. An existing median cut at Southland Road allows for full access to US Hwy 1.
Less than 2 miles south on US Hwy 1 from I-95 exit 273, next door to SR Perrott's Corporate HQ
- 23+/- acres of prime commercial property on US Hwy 1 in Ormond Beach, FL
- Approximately 13 acres of usable uplands
- The entire 23 acre site can be mitigated if needed
- I-1 (Light Industrial) zoning allows most commercial uses
- Adjacent to the brand new SR Perrott Corporate Headquarters, a 100,000+ SF project
- All utilities are stubbed to site
- Over 1,400 feet of frontage on US Hwy 1 with a median cut
- Less than two miles south of I-95 (exit 273) and just minutes to Nova Rd and Granada Blvd
- Ormond Beach is supportive of development on this property and incentives are available
6/4/2019 3:00:47 PM
9/9/2019 8:14:47 PM