This long rectangular site runs parallel to I-25 and provides an opportunity to convert usage to Industrial. Small 1,056 SF house on site could be razed, or used for office. Lot approximately 120' wide by 1240' long. Currently zoned for agricultural/residential use. Jurisdiction is Weld County, CO. Special Use Review process may allow for industrial or commercial uses.
Just west of I-25. Long rectangular property, parallel with I-25. Access from Erie Parkway exit (east side and cross under highway at WCR 6 to the south. Small house on property, previously used by CDOT as a construction office. Within 30 minutes of Denver downtown area, and Denver International Airport. High visibility from I-25.
- Desirable 3.43 acre Parcel Adjacent to I-25
- 30 minutes to Downtown Denver, Denver International Airport, and the D-J Basin energy sector
- Small House Onsite (could serve as office)
- Zoned Ag/Res, Seller to assist on change to Industrial/Commercial via Special Review process
- Near Fast Growing Erie CO
- Rectangular lot for Nice Yard set up
- Utilities onsite include gas, water and electric. Septic system in place.
- Co-Listed with Gary Fitzgerald, Harburg Realty: 303-947-3537 email@example.com
5/16/2019 6:23:34 PM
5/22/2019 6:52:13 PM