Office•Office Building•For Sale or Lease
The Worthington Inn
649 High Street, Worthington, Ohio 43085
The Worthington Inn, constructed in 1831, is rich in history and tradition. After over 35 years of continuous operation, the iconic restaurant and banquet venue was redeveloped into four levels of office, retail and restaurant space. The renovated units feature abundant natural light, wood plank flooring, gas fireplaces and generous ceiling heights.
The Worthington Inn is a landmark building in historic Old Worthington one block south of the High Street and W. Dublin Granville Road / 161 intersection. The subject site is located just north of Columbus in the City of Worthington with convenient access to I-71, 315, and I-270.
- Landmark building located in the heart of historic Old Worthington on the scenic corner of High St and New England Ave, one block south of 161 / W Dublin Granville Rd
- Redeveloped into office, retail and ground-level restaurant in 2019
- Seating capacity for 110
- Abundant natural light, wood plank flooring, gas fireplaces, and generous ceiling heights
- Adjacent to municipal public parking lot
- Located near High Street and W Dublin Granville Road
5/15/2019 7:54:36 PM
5/22/2019 3:38:21 PM