This 9.19 acre site is one of the few tracts of land privately owned and is not a part of a CDD or PUD. The Open Rural Zoning and Residential B Future Land Use offer an excellent location for a senior living facility, particularly with its proximity to Memorial Hospital's emergency care facility slightly to the west. Since the subject property appears to offer all the requirement s of an infill option, rezoning for the development of commercial or senior housing uses are reasonable considerations as the highest and best use.
3701 Race Track Road is located within Saint Johns County's Northwest Sector a HIGH GROWTH corridor experiencing phenomenal growth; situated on the north side of Race Track Road between Veterans Parkway and Butterfly Branch Drive surrounded by bountiful rooftops, various commercial, and Memorial Hospital’s Emergency Room immediately west. Race Track Road is primarily a four-lane arterial road that extends west from State Road 13 and east to Philips Highway/ US Highway 1 where Race Track Road’s name changes and delivers traffic into Nocatee. There are numerous commercial, institutional, and public resources within proximity including a Publix Super Market anchored shopping center located slightly west of Flora Branch Boulevard and Race Track Road intersection. Connectivity abounds, with Interstate 95 slightly less than 3 miles east via Race Track Road using the new 9B and Race Track Road intersection via Peyton Parkway that connects to Interstate 95 and Durbin Park Town Center. Durbin Park Town Center is scheduled to open its first phase soon in the general area of where Race Track Road and Bartram Park Boulevard intersect between Interstate 95 and County Road 2209/ Saint Johns Parkway, the aforementioned connections and intersections offers easy access to the Jacksonville MSA and Florida.
- 9.19 acres with 326 feet of frontage on Race Track Road and a traffic count of 20,500
- Existing median cut along Race Track Road at the subject's existing driveway
- Excellent infill opportunity for multiple uses surround by thousands of rooftops
- Zoned Open Rural (OR) with Residential-B Future Land Use, allows for residential, institutional, and neighborhood commercial
- NO CDD fees or HOA fees
- Partly cleared with existing recreation pond - potential retention resource
- A few remaining structures such as a barn that - buyer's choice of use
- Water, Sewer, and Electric by Jacksonville Electric Authority - as the future provider
- Wetlands Unknown
5/14/2019 7:50:35 PM
5/14/2019 7:56:50 PM