Mar Vista is a cooperative building on approximately .38 acres of waterfront land which is ripe for redevelopment. Mar Vista is a highly sought after property in the South Fort Lauderdale Beach area with RMH-60 zoning allowing up to 87 hotel rooms per net acre.
Mar Vista is located on the barrier island of Fort Lauderdale, Mar-Vista is just west of A1A on Harbor Drive. The property is a waterfront co-operative 1/2 block from Fort Lauderdale's South Beach. The Fort Lauderdale South Beach area host many events such as the International Boat Show, the Tortuga Music Festival, the Fort Lauderale Air and Sea Show, the Fort Lauderdale 4th of July party and fireworks, and many other events throughout the year. This is a hot tourist area and also draws residents that want to be at the center of the South Beach action.
- Redevelopment site
- Waterfront property with dockage
- 10 parking spaces
- Approximately 100 feet on the water and 100 feet street frontage
- Lot is approximately 165 feet deep
- Ideal for boutique hotel or condominium redevelopment
- Zoning is RMH-60, City of Fort Lauderdale
- Zoning allows for multi-family, bed and breakfast, and hotel
- Sale requires co-operative approval
5/14/2019 2:00:59 PM
5/14/2019 2:04:44 PM