Opportunity Zone Historic Office Warehouse in Mid City
1400 Main Street, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70802
This historic, multi-tenant, office/warehouse lies within the Downtown Development District of Baton Rouge. The property presents a great opportunity for redevelopment in Mid-City while earning rental income in the meantime. Current tenants include Capital Area Corporate Recycling Council and Benchworks, LLC, a millworks shop.
Located between Main and Laurel St, bordered by 14th St.
- Opportunity Zone Designation
- Located in the Downtown Development District
- Historic, 101-year-old Warehouse
- Fully Leased
- $125,000 spent on roof replacement and other improvements in 2006
- 0.33 Miles from I-110 & Downtown
4/17/2019 1:45:25 PM
5/22/2019 6:06:26 PM