Vacant Restaurant Redevelopment Site
8466 Gratiot Avenue, Saginaw, Michigan 48609
A national restaurant chain is offering 13 locations as redevelopment opportunities for sale. This particular location is currently not in operation; however, the property’s current layout and location offer immense potential for redevelopment prospects.
Additional restaurant locations are also for sale in the following states:
IL, MI, OH, PA, VA, WV
As a city on the riverfront, Saginaw, Michigan flourishes from the culture and diversity of its neighborhoods and localities. The city embodies many traditional American qualities such as hard work and a strong sense of community. Located in Saginaw County, the local chamber of commerce supports several government initiatives designed to encourage education and growth among the native workforce, including offering support for local businesses to develop strong ties in communities.
- Call For Offers Deadline: November 15
- Approximately 10 miles west of I-75, 6 miles west of Saginaw River
- Next to Meijer, AutoZone Parts, Chase
- Nearby retail includes: The Home Depot, Carter Lumber, Sherwin-Williams, Martin Chevrolet
- Building interior recently remodeled, currently in exceptional condition
- Nearby Swanhaven Manor Retirement Community and Shields Comfort Care
4/16/2019 9:33:39 PM
4/17/2019 6:10:21 PM