Vacant Restaurant Redevelopment Site
1929 Harshman Road, Dayton, Ohio 45424
A national restaurant chain is offering 13 locations as redevelopment opportunities for sale. This particular location is currently not in operation; however, the property’s current layout and location offer immense potential for redevelopment prospects.
Additional restaurant locations are also for sale in the following states:
IL, MI, OH, PA, VA, WV
Dayton is the sixth largest city in the state of Ohio and is in Montgomery County with a small portion extending into Greene County. In the 2010 census, the population was 141,759, and the Dayton metropolitan area had 799,232 residents, making it Ohio's fourth largest metropolitan area, after Cleveland, Cincinnati, and Columbus and the 63rd-largest in the United States.
Ohio's borders are within 500 miles of roughly 60 percent of the country's population and manufacturing infrastructure, making the Dayton area a logistical centroid for manufacturers, suppliers, and shippers. Dayton also hosts significant research and development in fields like industrial, aeronautical, and astronautical engineering that have led to many technological innovations. Much of this innovation is due in part to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and its place within the community. Dayton's businesses have diversified into a service economy that includes insurance and legal sectors as well as healthcare and government sectors.
In 2008, 2009, and 2010, Site Selection magazine ranked Dayton the #1 mid-sized metropolitan area in the nation for economic development. In 2010, Dayton was named one of the best places in the United States for college graduates to find a job.
- Call For Offers: Bid Deadline November 15th
- Located 0.20 miles north of Route 4 next to Airview Inn and adjacent to Stebbins High School
- Only 1.40 miles north of Wright Patterson Air Force Base, National Museum of the U.S. Air Force
- Wright State University is only 3 miles southwest with a campus of almost 20,000 students and staff
- Surrounded by residential housing
- Dedicated turn lane, existing signage on-site, right off bus line
4/16/2019 9:30:47 PM
5/23/2019 3:03:17 PM