Vacant Restaurant Redevelopment Site
3025 Glendale Avenue, Toledo, Ohio 43614
A national restaurant chain is offering 13 locations as redevelopment opportunities for sale. This particular location is currently not in operation; however, the property’s current layout and location offer immense potential for redevelopment prospects.
Additional restaurant locations are also for sale in the following states:
IL, MI, OH, PA, VA, WV
Toledo is a city in Lucas County in the northwest area of Ohio. As of the 2010 Census, Toledo is the fourth most-populous city in the state, after Columbus, Cleveland, and Cincinnati. The Toledo metropolitan area was the sixth largest metropolitan area in the state of Ohio, behind Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, Dayton, and Akron.
The city has grown in part due to its positioning on the railway line between New York City and Chicago. It has since become a city with an art community, auto assembly businesses, education, healthcare, and local sports teams.
- Located 0.59 miles to Route 24 and one mile to Route 25
- Less than one mile south of The University of Toledo Medical Center
- Call For Offers: Bid Deadline November 15th
- Five miles south of The University of Toledo
- Adjacent to Toledo Commons shopping strip with Payless and Walmart Supercenter
- Surrounded by residential housing and schools
- Dedicated turn lane, existing signage on-site, signalized intersection
4/15/2019 10:55:30 PM
5/23/2019 3:03:13 PM