1241 53rd Street is a vacant 0.3577 acre parcel, zoned (I) Industrial in the Town of Mangonia Park. The parcel has 142 linear feet of frontage on 53rd Street, the main access road to a large industrial park. The seller has approved plans for a 3,280 square foot, metal building, which includes a 403 square foot mezzanine. The design can be split into two spaces, and is perfect for an owner/user to occupy all or part of the building, while collecting income from leasing out the balance. The plans also accomodate eight parking spaces and a fenced rear storage yard measuring approximately 2,800 square feet.
This parcel is located just west of Australian Avenue and just north of 45th Street, at the entrance to the largest industrial park in Mangonia Park. The location provides easy access to I-95 and the Port of Palm Beach. The parcel backs onto Addie L. Greene Community Park providing a nice park setting.
- Vacant Industrial Parcel
- Measuring 0.3577 Acres or 15,581 square feet
- 142 linear feet of frontage on 53rd Street
- Plans and approvals in place for a 3,280 SF flex building
- Plans include a 2,800 square foot fenced rear storage yard
- Zoned (I) Industrial - Town of Mangonia Park
- Located in an Enterprise Zone
4/15/2019 4:01:07 PM
6/14/2019 6:51:03 PM