Located on the heavily trafficked Blanding Blvd, this 0.57 acre site is available for sublease. The site is cleared and prepped for new construction and has 109 feet of frontage on Blanding with a daily traffic count of 67,500 visitors.
The Orange Park/Clay County submarket has seen significant population growth in recent years and is projected to grow to 300,000 residents by 2040. The property is within walking distance of a multitude of food and beverage outlets and is less than 1 mile from a Publix anchored shopping center. Additionally; there are a number of shopping locations, professional offices, day cares and public schools nearby.
A full I-295 interchange is located within 2 miles of the parcel.
Located in the Clay County submarket
- 0.575 Acre Parcel
- Cleared and Prepped Site Ready For Construction
- 109 Feet of Frontage on Blanding Blvd
- 67,500 Traffic Count
- Located in the Booming Clay County Submarket
- 1.75 Miles South of I-295
- Within Close Proximity to Numerous Food, Beverage and Shopping Locations
4/15/2019 12:46:26 AM
4/17/2019 4:25:54 PM