Pius St, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15203
This rare development opportunity is a 3.2 acre site that sits along the hillside of the South Side Slopes. The Development site is Fully Approved, permit and shovel ready! Eliminate the hassle, time, expense and variables of the city planning and approvals process with this fully ENTITLED PROJECT!
Located in the South Side Slopes, this wooded land is southerly bounded by St. Paul’s Monastery, sitting directly above the Pius Street Lofts, and Veronica’s Veil buildings. Easy access to Downtown via Pj Mcardle Roadway and Liberty Bridge.
- All civil & geo technical planning and testing has been completed and approved
- Public Utilities are easily accessible at the base of each street extension
- 14 approved, shovel ready lots
- Amazing views of Downtown Pittsburgh
- Luxury comps in the $700,000 to $950,000 range
4/9/2019 1:54:25 PM
4/18/2019 7:34:49 PM